Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Going Down

My bad for the delay between posts. Two people at my job quit without notice so I've been filling in shifts like mad. Anyway, off my personal life. As I said in my first post, Aeval didn't do much more than make out with a few guys the first week and the stories didn't get much hotter than the first post. Then, a little over a week after we started, we had our first encounter of me watching.

We were having a party at our place, nothing crazy or sex based, just some friends from our new town and a couple of old friends who drove out. The night dragged on pretty normally; drinking, a little 420, and plenty of regular fun. However, it was as the party died down that the real fun started.
People began leaving and eventually the only people left were me, Aeval, and a new friend from work named John. He's white, tall at 6'4, well built, and definitely a cool guy, plus I knew Aeval was attracted too him. Throughout the night I could tell he had been checking Aeval out. She was wearing a low cut tight tank-top and very short shorts that only just barely covered her ass, and I'd seen him look her up and down plenty of times. So, after everyone else was gone John stuck around to help us clean up some. Once that was done the 3 of us chilled in our living room and decided to smoke a bowl to end the night. We finished smoking and Aeval got up to go the bathroom, as she did, John turned around in his chair and watched her walk.

“Haha, see somethin you like” I said

“Oh damn, my bad. Your girl is fucking hot though.”

“It's all good, she is fucking hot” He just nodded in agreement “And her ass looks great in those shorts, I've barely been able to keep my eyes off her”

“Right!” lol from his enthusiasm, and him being drunk and high, I knew I had him at that point.

“Why don't you let her know” I added, which made him look at me a little funny. “Nah I'm serious, when she comes back smack her on the ass and tell her.”

When she came out and started walking over he looked at me. I smiled and nodded slightly to let him know I was serious. So, as she stepped past him—between his chair and our coffee table—he smacked her ass really hard. She clearly wasn't expecting it, and being a little drunk herself, she gasped and fell over but managed to catch herself on the couch arm which was right in front of her. But, because she had to catch herself that way she was now bent over right in front him with her ass now hanging out the back of her shorts, which had risen up when she fell. After catching herself she looked up at him said

“Ow that hurt”

“My bad, your ass just looked so good I couldn't help myself”

“Well you should rub it and make it feel better now” Again he looked up at me, so I nodded again and he started massaging her ass. He did this for about a minute. Switching off between rubbing gently, squeezing, and pushing a finger or two against her pussy through her shorts. She was clearly getting turned on, then she looked over at me and licked her upper lip. Which I knew meant she wanted to suck his dick. I just smiled and she knew I was good. She smiled back and then stood up slowly and said “Mmm thank you. Now it feels even better than before. Stand up”

He did and she squatted down. Then proceeded to take his belt off and pull down his fly with her teeth, which turned him on more. She looked up at him, smiled, and then pulled his pants down very slowly to tease him a little more. His cock sprang out as his boxers came down and he was rock hard. He's about average in size, but he has the biggest balls I've ever seen. Aeval obviously was thinking the same thing because she said “wow” and started massaging them with one hand.
She then grabbed his dick with her other hand and began jerking him off while she played with his balls. After a bit of that she lifted his cock up and licked the length of his shaft, and started circling her tongue around the tip once she made it to the head. He moaned and looked up in pleasure. When he did she let go of his cock and deepthroated him in one fell swoop. I'm about 8” and Aeval can deepthroat me all the way (although with some difficulty) so it wasn't hard for her to go deep and hard for him. Aeval sucked him deep, grabbing his ass and shoving his dick down her throat until her nose touched his stomach. She did that for a while and then pulled off to his head and sucked on it while massaging his balls again. Then started slowly deepthoating him, making her way inch by inch about 2 seconds at a time, and then stuck her tongue out and licked the top of his balls when she got all the way down. He couldn't take that for long and after about 7 or 8 minutes of her going down on him, John grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down hard. Cumming as deep down her throat as he could, moaning and shouting “Oh fuck”. It seemed like he was cumming for 15 seconds straight. Once he finished he fell backward into the chair behind him and just said “damn”.

Aeval giggled, said thanks, and then made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. I think John got a little nervous after she left though, cause he stood up and put his pants on pretty quick.

“I should probably head out” he said.
“Alright” I replied, walking him to the door. But, to make sure he knew I wasn't just too drunk to say anything, I said “Peace man, come over anytime.” He finally smiled and then walked to his car. When I got upstairs Aeval was waiting for me outside our bedroom.

“Did you have fun baby?” I asked
“Mhm, a lot. Did you like what you saw?”
“Oh god yeah. You looked so fucking hot working on his cock and playin with his balls”
“Mmm he had gigantic balls and I've never swallowed so much cum in my life.” she smiled and then said “Next time I want him to cum on my face and see just how much it is”

I then grabbed her lifted her up and brought her into the bedroom...want more, pick up from the next post tomorrow cause I need to head to work lol

No comments:

Post a Comment