Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Post! The start of great things

Aeval and I opened up our relationship a little over 3 weeks ago. Since that time Aeval has fucked 3 guys, not including me, and she's sucked off 3 more. She has always been very flirtatious and comfortable when it comes to sex, but, now she's getting more comfortable being able to hook up as she pleases again; after being with only me for almost 6 years. For the first week she didn't do more than make out with a few guys. However, as she got more comfortable, and began doing more, her texts got hotter and hotter. Luckily, my phone saves all texts :-).
So lets start at the beginning. That way everyone can follow along, as Aeval transforms from a flirtatious little hoe into a complete wanton slut.

These are the first texts I received, the first time Aeval did something with another guy since we started dating. She went out with a friend and his roommate after visiting her aunt.

Me: Hey babe
Aeval: Hey love, what's up?
Me: Just got outta work. Now D & I are gonna go smoke at his pad
Aeval: Nice. I wanna smoke with you guys :-(
Me: Lol don't pout baby, you can tomorrow when you get back. So, whatchya up to?
Aeval: Yay! At a bar with Kevin and his roommate
Me: Word. Well we just got to D's so I'll let you get back to it. Have fun and hit me up later babe
Aeval: Okay, ttyl baby
About 2 hours later
Aeval: I just made out with Kevins friend Jake
Me: Nice. How was it?
Aeval: Really fun!
Me: Awesome
Me: Was it just for a little while at the bar?
Aeval: Nope. Some good ol fashioned making out for like an hour after we left the bar
Me: Sweet
Aeval: And apparently I have a nice ass lol
Me: Haha well yeah
Me: Did he complement you on it?
Aeval: Yeah, and he kept grabbing it while we made out at the bar lol
Aeval: He said that while we were walking to the bar, and I was walking ahead of them, that Kevin gave him the bro nod to look at my ass as we walked hahaha
Aeval: After we left the bar I drove him home and we made out for a while in my car. He likes when I bite his lip
Me: Mmm I love when you do that
Aeval: So did he baby. He loved it & he was rough just the way I like it. Pulling my hair and pushing me into the seat a little.
Me: Damn you're fuckin sexy babe. Are you gonna do some more tonight?
Aeval: We can't do more cause I already dropped him off
Me: Well that sucks
Aeval: I know, especially because I wanted to do the sucking ;-)
Me: Lol
Aeval: But it was getting late and he works in the morning
Aeval: So oh well.
Aeval: I'm wicked tired though baby. So I'm going to go to head to bed
Me: Ok. Call me when you're back in town love
Aeval: I will. Good night baby, I love you
This is the most mild shes gotten, but this is the start of incredibly hot stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment