Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flash Forward...with audio!

I had to break from giving you guys a recap on what has happened up until now because what just happened was WAAY too fucking hot to not share.
So, Aeval and I added a new aspect to our relationship. Now, in some instances, I'll tell her what to do or who to fuck. I've always been able to tell who she'll go for, even when she not there. I'll meet a guy and within 2 minutes I know if Aeval would want to fuck him. But, if Aeval wants a guy she can still do whatever she wants on her own or I may have her do things at my command. Honestly, I can't even begin to describe how hot it is to tell your gf to blow 2 guys she just met and actually have her do it for you! Also, I downloaded a new app for my phone that lets me save and download my voicemail. I decided to try it out tonight, so you guys let me know what you think.

Anyway, there's this black guy at Aeval's job named Derek who's been hitting on her hardcore for a while now. Up until now they had only fooled around a bit (which I'll tell you more about later) but, earlier today Aeval texted me and told me he was hitting on her more than usual today and apparently the 20th was his birthday. This is where it got going.

Aeval:Lol he wants to know wht he's getting for a present
Me:Ask him when he's taking his lunch
Aeval:hehe 9:30
Me:Ok, here's what you're going to do
Me:(1/2) Tell him to get his car & meet you in the parking lot on his lunch, then have him drive around to the back of the store & park. After that start making ou
Me:(2/2) t with him &, as you lean over, pull the lever for his seat to recline. Then take his pants off slowly to tease him a bit.
Me:(1/3) Once you have them off, go down on him & after doing it for a little while call me & leave the phone next to you to record. After that finish him off & le
Me:(2/3) t him cum in your mouth. Not down your throat, in your mouth. When he's about to cum, pull off so only his head is in your mouth so you can taste it. Then
Me:(3/3) clean him up nice & good, lick your lips, & tell him happy birthday
Aeval:Mmmmm that sounds like a lot of fun
Aeval:Thank you baby
Then I got these about 9:50
Aeval:OMG Derek has the biggest cock I've ever seen!
Aeval:He's def not as thick as you cause I can deepthroat him a lot easier, but he's soooo long
Me:Nice. How long is he?
Aeval:He said 10" =-O
Me:Damn. I bet you had fun then
Aeval:Oh god yes! Except now I want you and him to oreo me. I want 2 big black cocks in me at the same time
Me:Lol well your birthday's comin up soon. We'll see what you get
Aeval:heehee *crosses fingers*
Aeval:Well I know you're at work so you can't listen to it now, but I hope you enjoy your voicemail :-)

The voicemail I got was fucking amazing and I knew I had to share it here the moment I heard it. Derek cums at 3:21 and you can hear Aeval's response right after.

Enjoy everyone!...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0PB7JWO5

Comments are welcome and appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment