Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finishing Up

To pick up from the last post

I had just brought Aeval into our bedroom and thrown her on the bed. I was horny as fuck from watching her suck off John and wanted to see just how wet she was, so I just tore off her shorts and panties, and started eating her pussy. She was already dripping wet and when I started flicking her clit ring with my tongue she started squirming and cumming hard, bouncing up and down so I had to hold on to her hips.

“Goddamn you were close babe” I said after she calmed down. She just moaned and put her legs down. It was then I decided to do something we do once in a while, because I had wanted to do it while john was there but didn't want him to get too freaked out. So I went to the closet and got a 7” black dildo that has a suction cup on the back. Wetting it a little I stuck it to our long mirror at about the same level as my dick. Aeval saw what I was doing an walked over smiling. I stood to the side of the mirror and said “Get to work”

She spit on my cock, then took about half of it down her throat, and starting jerking the dildo. Aeval started teasing me by switching up between taking only a little slowly and bobbing her head up and down until my dick head hit the back of her throat. When she stopped to lick her way down my shaft, on the way back up, I pulled my cock out of her hand and slapped her in the face with it.

“You like being a fucking cock tease?” I said through gritted teeth. “Hmm? Do you like being a slut and sucking on another dick right in front of me?” I smacked her again and she answered

“Yes, I love being your slut! I want you to watch me suck and fuck over and over until I can't take anymore.” I grabbed her hair and turned her toward the dildo still in her right hand. She started sucking and jerking it. I got behind her and said “Lift up your ass up”. She did, so I put my cock head at her pussy—which was soaked and felt like it was on fire—and shoved all the way into her in one go. “Mmmm” she moaned but didn't take the dildo out of her mouth. I started fucking her with long, slow strokes, then waited after a few strokes with only my head still in her before shoving as hard as I could into her. Aeval started fucking back into me at this point and I could feel her cunt tightening up.

“Get steady” I said, so she took her hand off the dildo and put both hands on either side of the mirror. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so it was straight in line with the dick on the mirror and began pounding into her. Pushing the dildo down her throat with ever thrust and pulling her off by the hair on the backstroke. She moaned, whined, and choked on it all the same time. Within a couple minutes she was cumming yet again. After watching her earlier and now having her dripping pussy squeeze my dick I couldn't take anymore. Driving all the way into her, and keeping her about 3/4 of the way onto the cock in her mouth, I blew a huge load deep inside her. Once I finished cumming I backed up and she collapsed onto the floor with my cum falling out of her. Then we both went to sleep VERY satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. fucking hot post! i'd love to cum down her throat while you pound the shit outta her

    ReplyDelete