Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Long Road....of Head


Wow I feel like a jackass. I thought I had posted this a few days ago but accidentally left it as a draft. Here's the story I promised the other night.

So anyway...I was out with a friend and Aeval was stuck at home alone. My friend had picked me up though, so she had the car and was just bored. Luckily, a few days ago we had gone to get our oil changed and there was a mechanic that Aeval really liked. I don't think he knew her and I were together, so he was flirting up a storm with her, watching her when she bent over (which she did for him lol), and before we left she even got his number. They had been texting back and forth since then and theses are the texts I got from her yesterday morning.


Aeval: Babyyyyyy!...I'm bored :-(
Aeval: And I'm horny. Why aren't you here to fuck me?
Me: Lol I'm sorry babe
Me: See if you can have your new friend over
Aeval: No, he's at work right now. Lol I already asked 0:-)
Me: Haha you're such a little slut
Aeval: Heehee, yup!
Me: You know, the cars shifter has been acting up since we got the oil change. Maybe you should go back to speedee and get it checked out ;-)
Aeval: OMG baby I fucking love you! That's a great idea. I'll text you when I'm home

Later on she let me know everything that happened. She went over to Speedee and he obviously went over to her to flirt some more. When he did she made up some excuse about having some trouble with her car. That it had been acting up and wasn't sure she was safe driving it, but feigned not knowing what exactly was wrong. So, being the clever cock slut she is, she asked if he could drive her car around the block to see what exactly it was that was wrong. So, they got in our car with him driving and she made sure to buckle up before they left so they other guys at the shop wouldn't think anything was too out of the ordinary. She then had him drive for a while and take a dirt road that she knows is twice as long as taking the regular streets.

"Are you sure?" he asked "It's a lot quicker if you stay on this road."
"Yeah, sometimes the problem takes a while to show up." she replied. So he took the dirt road and she let him drive for a bit. He flirted with her while he did, telling her how sexy she was and that he was glad she came to him for help. That was when she decided to make her move and really make him happy.

"So the problem is that whenever I get real close to the shifter it gets stiff and I have to work real hard to make it right." And with that she leaned over into his lap and started unzipping his pants. Apparently he swerved a little bit when she did but managed to maintain control lol. The moment she got his dick out of his pants he was hard. She said was about average, maybe a little smaller, but ROCK hard and with a big head. Aeval loves really hard dicks because she likes it rough and they make her gag more.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "This shifter is really stiff. I guess I'll have to work extra hard on it." And with that, she lowered her mouth onto his cock. She started by sucking on just the head and twirling her tongue around the very tip of it, before very slowly lowering her way all the way down the length until she was at the base. Aeval sucked him slowly like that 5 or six times and said she could feel his legs shaking as she did. So, knowing that he was really turned on, she decided to turn things up and started bobbing faster and faster. Picking up her pace until she was going from his head to his base in one hard thrust. Her eyes started to water and she had to slurp up the extra spit. So there were plenty of wet, slurping noises as she sucked him off and with how hard his is she gagged every now and then.

"Oh yeah bitch," he yelled. "Suck that fuckin dick!" She loves dirty talk and started bobbing up and down with even more gusto. Going down on him even harder, and once in a while she would suck him down to the base and stay there for a few seconds. Moving her tongue back and forth one side while using her throat muscles to squeeze his cock. He clearly wasn't used to anyone this good at giving head, because he didn't last much longer after that. And with a final moan, and no warning other than that, he started blowing his load down her throat. Luckily for him she loves to swallow and slurped it all up as he came. After that she continued to suck on him till her went soft in her mouth, then pulled off until just his head was in her mouth and sucked on it while she got off so it fell out with a PLOP. Then she sat up and they drove back to Speedee.

"Thanks," she said as they got out and she switched to the drivers seat. "Call me sometime and maybe you can help me with my car some more." And with that she smiled and took off back home. Very satisfied and with a belly full of cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment