Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aeval's Surprise Visit Turned Gangbang - Never Underestimate A Nerd

Amazing, amazing story from last night/this morning!

I worked the overnight last night, which I do from time to time, and Aeval was working early in the morning. For those of you who haven't read my bio, I'm a computer programmer and my work environment is pretty laid back. So, I was sitting at my desk going over some code when I felt a hand caress my shoulder. At this point I was extremely confused, because there are only 4 other guys and a security guard who work the night shift. However, when I tuned around, I was happy to see that it was Aeval. Apparently she was feeling horny and decided to come pay me a visit before she went to work.

"Hey baby, how's work?" she said smiling down at me.
"Boring until now. What made you stop by?"
"Eh, I was horny and was hoping to get fucked before I go to work."

We heard laughing coming from beside us and realized John (the guy from the 2nd post) was standing a few feet away.



"Haha, what up kid?" I said
"Well I was gonna ask you to review some code for me and see if I caught everything, but, I guess I'll let you two have fun." he said. I looked up at Aeval and smiled. She got what I meant, smiled, and noded.
"The more the merrier,” I said, standing up. “How about we make our way to the breakroom" We headed to the breakroom, with Aeval leading the way and shaking her ass. Once we got there, she grabbed both of us by the shirts and pulled us toward the couch. Our breakroom is set up like a living room with computers on the side for gaming on break. As we got to the couch Aeval got right to work, dropping to her knees and tugging at our belts. We quickly got our pants off and she started sucking John's dick while she jerked me off, then switched to sucking me and jerking him.
She did that for a couple minutes, stood up and took her clothes off as fast as she could, then returned to sucking us off. After a little while she got up again and sat on the couch, spreading her legs and smiling coyly said, "I think my pussy needs some love too." I got down and starting eating her out. While I was, John stood up on the couch and Aeval went down on him again. She was getting really, really wet, so I started fingering her and pulling at her g-spot. This really got her going and she started sucking on john like mad. Waiting until just before she came, I stopped fingering her so she wouldn't be able to get off. She hates when I do that, but if she's gotten close to cumming a few times when she finally does get off she goes completely wild.
After a little complaining on her part, I stood up, pulled her into a doggystyle position, and slowly eased my dick into her sopping wet pussy. "Mmm," she moaned with her lips wrapped around John's cock as I sank deeper. Once I was all the way in I began short, hard thrusts; with each one driving her mouth deeper onto John's dick.

That's when things got interesting. As we were running a train on her the door to the breakroom opened, apparently in Aeval's haste to get fucked we had forgotten to lock it, and one of the guys I work, Steve, with came through looking down and reading something in his hands. John and I froze with Aeval skewered in between us. As Steve looked up he stopped in his tracks and his his eyes bulged out. Steve, like most of the guys I work with, has your typical computer geek look. White, glasses, about average height, overweight but not huge, he's also nerdy and shy around most people.

"Dude, I'm sorry," I apologized whiling getting off the couch "We thought the door was locked."
"I just wanted to get some WoW in on my break." he replied without taking his eyes off Aeval.
"Yeah, my bad," I said, unsure of what to do. "Umm I don't know what to say. Is there anything I can do to not get you to tell anyone about this. I'm really not looking to get fired right after a promotion." He didn't reply, as he was still staring intently at Aeval. Luckily for us, she's a sex fiend and not afraid to show it.
"I think I know something he'd want." she said sliding off the couch and back onto her knees in front of it. Then motioned him to come to her with her finger. He looked at me and I nodded. I guess that was all the convincing he needed because he went straight to her at almost a power walk. Once he was in front of her he began to take his pants off but she stopped him. She loves the attention she gets from guys who are shocked by what she does, so she slowly undid his belt and inch by inch took his zipper down with her teeth. His mouth was agape the entire time, but it was the three of us that got the surprise when Aeval pulled his pants and boxers down. Steve had the biggest dick any of us had ever seen. I'm pretty big at about 8"x6.5", and he had about 2 inches on me in length and girth.

Aeval gasped and John said "Holy shit." Aeval grabbed his dick but couldn't wrap her fingers around it, then she licked all the way up, then back up a few times, before finally spitting on the shaft and then sucking his head while jerking him off. Then she stood up and pushed Steve back a little, before bending over so she could get fucked, then continued to suck and jerk Steve's dick. John got behind her and started fucking her hard, so I walked over and stood in front of her near Steve. She reached over and started jerking me off with one hand and continued to work Steve over with her tongue. Teasing the head, swirling her tongue around it, sucking on the head, and licking the length of the shaft.
After a while John couldn't take anymore and started fucking her harder and harder. Aeval started pushing against him and stopped sucking John for a second.
"Oh god, fucking cum inside me," she moaned. "Give me that big load!" Then went back to sucking. John thrust a few more times and started moaning, cumming in Aeval as he did. Once he was done Aeval stood up, grabbed Steve by the arms, and had him sit on the couch. Then she sat down on his huge cock.
"Uhh," she moaned as she slowly slid down his shaft, leaning back in pleasure. John got dressed but stuck around to watch. Once Aeval got all the way down she began grinding on Steve.
"Oh my god, oh my god." was all Steve could seem to say as Aeval fucked him faster. Then leaned forward and started bouncing on his giant cock. Lifting almost all the way before slamming back down onto him.
That was all Steve could take and started moaning again. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. Get up, I'm gonna cum."
"No," Aeval said "I'm gonna cum too, cum with me" still bouncing up and down on him.
"Ugh!" Steve moaned loud as he came and Aeval slammed down one more time and started rotating on him and then started cumming on his dick.

Once her orgasm subsided she stood up and let Steve's cock plop out of her, then got between his legs and sucked his cock clean.
"Ok, now you can get back to work." she said smiling. He got up, got dressed quickly, and almost ran out of the room. I figured he was shy and felt awkward but decided I'd deal with that later. So I walked over to Aeval who was still on her knees in front of the couch, picked her up, and laid her over the back of the couch to fuck her doggy. I knew her cunt was going to be sloppy, so I just shoved into her as hard as I could and fucked her relentlessly.
"Damn, your pussy is so fucking open baby" I said while fucking her.
"Oh yeah, pound my gaping cunt." she said back. It was then that John came back and stood in front of her. She took the hint and started sucking him again. I couldn't last long while fucking her pussy that had already gotten creampied twice. So after a little while I was ready to cum, and John obviously liked watching Steve fuck her because he started cumming in her mouth just about the same time I started to cum inside her. She swallowed every drop of John's cum and took mine. As I came, more cum (probably a mix of all three of ours) started dripping out of her pussy. Once we were finished we all got dressed and then I walked Aeval to her car.

"Thank you baby, I had so much fun tonight, and I think I made a new friend" she said smiling.
"Yeah, I'll talk to Steve. I'm sure he had fun and I know I liked seeing you get stuff with his huge dick."
"Mmm," she moaned. "Thank you baby." Then she left and made her way to work. So I went back inside and talked to Steve. I told him about Aeval and my relationship, so that he wouldn't feel so awkward about what happened. He seemed to relax, and when I told him she enjoyed herself and wanted to meet up with him again his eyes lit up. So, I'm sure they'll be many more adventures with Steve now.

No comments:

Post a Comment